Looking For A Reason To The Orthodontist? We’ve Got Five!
Now that fall is here, we understand that life is busy. School is in session, sports are starting up and your family may even be eating dinner in the car several nights a week. The last thing you are looking for is another item on your to-do list, but here’s why you should try to squeeze in a visit to the orthodontist:
- The Window of Opportunity: If your child’s malocclusion includes an issue with alignment with the jawbone, there is a window of time where regular orthodontic treatment can fix this while they are still growing. Putting off treatment could require extraction of teeth or jaw surgery to obtain the same results.
- Ease of Scheduling: Our office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and we even have Saturday appointments at both of our South Coast locations. That means there are many times available to squeeze an orthodontic appointment into your very hectic schedule.
- Early Treatment: We recommend your child’s first visit to Cronauer & Angelakis occur around the age of 7. At this age, we can make minor corrections that can prevent more extensive treatment when they are older.
- We Are Affordable: Even if you don’t have dental insurance that covers braces, we offer several in-house financing options to create a payment plan that fits your individual budget.
- Something to Smile About: The sooner you undergo treatment; the sooner you will have a smile that you are proud to show off.
Don’t put off making an appointment any longer. Your first visit is always free and we will fully evaluate your smile as well as go over your treatment options and payment plans. There’s always time to work on your smile. Schedule your complimentary consultation today.