Orthodontic technology has come a long way over the years and our office is proud to be able to keep up with all the new changes and advancements. Patients coming in for braces often ask me about the In-Ovation System, one of the newest advances in braces. In-Ovation Braces are uniquely designed to be self-ligating. Instead of using elastic ties or wire to hold the wire in place like traditional braces, In-Ovation Braces use a clip already built into the bracket to hold the wire in place. The In-Ovation Braces System has three different options to choose from for maximum comfort, affordability, and results.
Benefits of Using In-Ovation Braces
Patients who have used the In-Ovation Braces have given me great feedback. Here are some of the benefits to using In-Ovation Braces:
- Less painful
- Require less visits and less chair time
- Patients see faster results than with traditional braces
- They are more attractive than traditional braces
- More hygienic- no wires or bands to brush around
The Three In-Ovation Options
- In-Ovation R- This one offers smaller self-ligating brackets compared to other options. There are no wires or ties of any kind and are much easier to maintain from a hygienic perspective.
- In-Ovation- This option uses a ceramic bracket making the braces less visible than In-Ovation R. As with In-Ovation R, there are no bands or wires.
- In-Ovation L- Patients who only need 6mm or less of movement benefit the most from this option. Instead of traditional tray aligners, invisible self-ligating clips are used. Patients only wear these for a few months before achieving their perfect smile.
If you or someone in your family need to have braces out on, I highly recommend looking into the various In-Ovation Braces options we have to offer.